Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Logan meets Mr. Potato Head

So the thing I love most about having kids is that it is almost guaranteed that when you plan a day full of activities....they will both nap for 3 hours!!! Today for example we had a fun playdate planned with their cousin Logan.....Tyler fell asleep right when his auntie pulled into the driveway and then Ava was awake to play for about an hour before she fell asleep too.  So, it was me and Auntie Dawnie left to play with baby Logan.....and so we introduced her to Mr. Potato Head (and because I didn't have two kids hanging on me I actually got pictures of it).  It started with a sweet introduction....
followed by a more formal, prom-like picture....

and then it was all down hill from there as Logan soon showed Mr. Potato Head who was boss!!
WHO'S YOUR DADDY MR. POTATO HEAD!!


And so being the good auntie I am I thought her father should feel like he was there the moment his daughter fell in love with a toy man....the things we do to our kids just to amuse ourselves.....Logan, you're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment