Monday, June 6, 2011

Top 10 Reasons to Love Logan Marie

Tyler and Ava's little cousin Logan came to visit us today......and as I watched as this little peanut tried to keep up with my kids I couldn't help but feel like a proud Auntie.....sometimes pictures speak louder than words so I will share my current Top 10 of Little LoLo...
#1. Hide and Seek behind the wagon

#2. Wearing her "Lurker" onsie with style
#3. Diving head first into the whale pool
#4. Looking cute as can be with my nephew Bentley
#5. Making her great-grandma smile on her 80th birthday
#6.  Happy as can be in her cousin's walker

#7.  Does this one even need a caption?? So cute...

#8.  Making grandpy smile with her tiny little legs

#9.  Her first fully flared-nostril photo....classic Rathbone

#10.  Makeout with Mr. Potato Head.....
 Oh Logan....can't wait for my next favorite photos.....can't believe you're already 9 months old.....soon you will be chasing your cousins around....and Tyler will stop saying "she's sooooo tiny Mom!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment