EMMA GAIL STRAZZULLA
BORN 7/4/13 @ 11:35pm
8.3lbs and 21.5 inches
I expected you to be early.....
you were a week late.
I expected that when I went to the hospital
to be induced on the 4th of July
and they said "this medication will take about 12 hours
before we can expect labor to start"
that you would be born on the 5th.....
I expected your delivery to be like your brother and sister's...
but an hour and a half after that medication
all hell broke loose!
I expected that when I got the epidural it would be in time.....
but you wanted fireworks on your birthday.
I expected that when you were born,
Dad would have a different reaction....you know 3rd child and all....
"Oh my God.....look at her....you are amazing.....she is amazing....she is beautiful"
Like we were doing this for the first time.
I expected you to be healthy and big (you were a week late!!)....
you were perfect.
I expected a tough transition from a family of 4 to family of 5......
but it's like you've always been here.
No comments:
Post a Comment