Monday, January 24, 2011

Good thing Ava has 3 Godparents!!

Ava had her christening yesterday and being an almost 11 month old that's wearing 18-24 month old clothing it was your typical christening......first of all when the priest would say her name, she would actually turn and look at him as if to say "I know you are talking about me."......second,  she was actually able to take communion, even the priest was like "can she eat this??" and Ava was like "hey buddy, it's 12:30 and past my lunch time, I'll eat anything"....third, weighing in at  22lbs 13oz and 30 inches long for her 9 month appointment (which was on 12/9/10 so I can only imagine what she weighs now!!) it was a good thing we had 3 godparents so no one person had to hold her the whole time.  All in all it was a fun filled busy day and we were happy to have our families there to support us....the day was so busy in fact that we didn't take any of our own pictures....so I have to just share a few with this link to my snapfish album.....enjoy!!! 


http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3087897012/a=91212074_91212074/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

No comments:

Post a Comment