Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh did we deck the halls!!!

Our first christmas with two little ones and the biggest question people would ask me is "is Tyler old enough to 'get it'?"  Oh did he ever....the only problem is that when I say to my 2 year old that christmas is over and doesn't come again until next year I might as well say it doesn't come again until tomorrow because a day and a year are all the same to him.....he keeps calling Santa on the phone...and coming downstairs to look for gifts......and when he doesn't see any more gifts he just shrugs his shoulders and goes on playing with the 300 other toys he got this year.....


As for Ava she was just as cute as could be and just tried to keep up with her brother....her first doll, a new tutu, pink EVERYTHING....but lets face it she would have been happy with an empty box and some paper.




She of course is already taking control over her "younger cousin"as seen in this photo op....


And look at how cute Ava and her cousin Logan look in their matching outfits....Auntie Dawnie and I are just getting started with the cute outfits!!

Dad had fun hanging out with his newest niece at the Casa del Rathbones on Christmas night....and although it took little baby Logan a little while to settle down (despite repeated efforts by MeMe) we still love her!!!


All in all we were blessed to have been surrounded by loving family throughout the holidays.....two fantastic kids who just seem to sparkle with happiness and get the people around them to smile.....oh yeah and did I mention I got a roof this year for christmas?? Oh yeah, that's not a typo.....Joe and I spent our christmas booty on a new roof!!! Just stockings for us this year......but trust me we had everything we needed and more....including my son waking up and running into our room christmas morning saying "I heard the reindeer on the roof....and santa....I heard them....they woke me up mom...we gottat go down and check it out".....just wait until next year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment