Friday, April 22, 2011

Eggstravaganza and "oh my gosh, Logan is crawling"

We decided to have an easter egg coloring party today with our cousins Sophia, Maya, Logan and Bentley......baby Bentley had a cold so he couldn't come, but we colored some eggs for him anyways. 

I figured that the kids would come over and color/decorate eggs for a while and by the time they were done it would be lunch time.......boy was I wrong.

You have never seen a group of kids color 2 dozen easter eggs faster than these guys....I'm talking about 15 minutes of madness and then a quick hand wipe before they were off to play......

some needed more of a hand cleaning than others......
Side Note: Maya without a front tooth.....she lost it at Auntie Erin and Uncle Chris's house....tooth fairy left her $9....my kids are going to lose all their teeth at their Aunt and Uncle's House!!!
and while the big kids were being crafty, Logan and Ava snuck away for some quality time on our bed.....and I think it's safe to say they were both a little tired...

Before the days activities began, Auntie Dawnie and Logie came over a little early and how lucky was I to see Logan crawl for the first time.....not only was I the lucky Auntie, I also had my camera handy and caught this footage of my niece
And as she crawled on the floor of our porch.....just after my son tripped and took a head first fall into his train table.....I thought to my self, Dawn and Kyle are in for it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment