We celebrated Uncle Gregory's birthday today......although with 3 toddlers in the house it was less about celebrating and more about trying to keep up with the little guys!! Tyler picked out a special card for his Uncle and was very excited to give it to him....
as soon as that card was opened by his Uncle , Tyler was off to play with his trains....a small attention span for a small guy!!
Ava's gift to her Uncle was much simpler....some quality cuddle time!!
Dinner is about as relaxed as dinner gets with 3 toddlers running around....I think we all were seated at one time, but I can't be sure. The food was great, it always is when I don't have to make it...and then it was time to have some cake....notice Tyler licking his lips in anticipation...
What happened after dinner is a little bit of a blur given my food coma and my son's sudden sugar high....all I can tell you is that there were 2 babies in the pack 'n play having their own party....
| Ava: "Hey cuz...you know how to take these things off??" Bentley: "sorry, can't help, I'm busy working on something of my own.." |
| Mom help.....she's got me pinned in the corner!! |
| Bentley don't pick your nose..... |
| Auntie can you please help me out....Bentley pooped again!! |
The party in the portacrib was followed by a photo shoot on DeeDee and Dupy's bed which was very entertaining....
Bentley is slightly resistive at first but Tyler is a bit stronger and wins the battle...
Now that Bentley is in place he becomes happy when he realizes his Mommy is taking pictures....while Ava is thinking "will somebody please just finish buttoning up my jammies so I can go to bed??"
Ava Still waiting for someone to button up her jams....
Oh yeah, and did I mention this is Uncle Gregory's Birthday Party?? Happy Birthday Uncle Gregory, from your crazy niece and nephews....we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment